Friday, September 24, 2010

Boiling Point

Stress. We all know the word and most of us are probably tired of hearing it, but it seems an unavoidable constant in our lives. We stress over different things, yet the toll it takes is universal. This week I am stressed about being sick and unable to prepare for my 5 mile race on Sunday. I watch a loved one stress over work and I worry about his health. I see friends stress about money, relationships, illnesses, and I wonder when it will end. Whether the stress is your own or someone else's, we see it, we feel it, and we do our best to deal with it.
Relax.
We all need to let go a little. Give up some of the responsibility. Let in the good and let go of the bad. Enjoy the journey and don't look toward the end. As long as we live there is never an end...just another day to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment