Friday, September 10, 2010

Take a Day Off

Everyone deserves a day off and I learned today that you really don't need a reason for it. I had no plans, nothing special going, but I wanted to take the day off of work. I took a poll on facebook and most people said that I should save my vacation day for when I had plans, but if you think about it, that's like saying:


"Save your good jewelry for a night out."
"Keep your fancy car in the garage and only take it out on nice days."
"Save the good china for when you have company."
"Only send flowers on special occasions."


People should not need a reason to treat themselves. If you want something, go get it. If you love your red heels, wear them everyday.
You don't know if you will get the chance tomorrow.


This is what I got to enjoy today on my run...

No comments:

Post a Comment